- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Partnering for Profit
training video with veteran real estate attorney Jeff Lerman
and real estate investment strategist David Campbell
Watch the FREE video replay of the Partnering for Profit webinar
with professional investor David Campbell and veteran real estate attorney Jeff Lerman
You can download this presentation in pdf form by clicking this LINK to our SLIDESHARE account
Every real estate deals needs:
- Cash and/or Credit and/or Equity
- Strategic relationships
- Control of a great property
As a real estate investor, YOU don’t need all of these resources to create income. You just need the skill to assemble and manage a team who can bring all of the above resources.
As a former high school band director who became a multimillionaire through the vehicle of real estate, I am living proof that anyone can succeed if they cultivate lifelong relationships by partnering.
This is one of the most unique, unprecedented times in real estate investing. Ever! There is strong evidence that QE3 has started (QE3 = economic policies to stimulate inflation) and levels of “for sale” housing inventory are shrinking to record lows. This is the best buyer’s market in our lifetime. Don’t sit on the sidelines because you personally don’t have all the resources to do a deal.
- Can’t find a property that makes economic sense?
- Can’t afford the down payment to buy new properties?
- Can’t get financing?
- Can’t find the time to invest in real estate?
Whatever your biggest real estate problem is, there is most likely one or more people who you can team up with to solve it.
Whatever your unique challenge may be. The answers are out there. You just need to be made aware of the possibilities.
In this sixty minute FREE webinar with professional investor David Campbell and veteran real estate attorney Jeff Lerman you will learn how to:
- Develop relationships through strategic partnering
- Cultivate those relationships to acquire great investments
- Invest without worrying about getting financing
- Position yourself for incredible investment returns
- Protect yourself from your partner’s problems
- Structures your joint venture and document your deal
- Minimize partner disputes and stay out of court
- Avoid the securities laws completely
- And much, much more!
MEET OUR WORLD CLASS FACULTY
David Campbell is a professional investor, broker, syndicator and developer who enjoys counseling clients on creative real estate investment strategies.
Jeff Lerman is “The Real Estate Investor’s Lawyer” and 2007 President of the Marin County Bar Association. Mr. Lerman has been featured nationally and locally on Fox News, CBS News and NBC News. Mr. Lerman will identify important legal issues that every partnership should discuss, agree upon and document before they seal the deal. Mr. Lerman’s experience not only with putting deals together but in handling partnership disputes through litigation will help you structure your deals to minimize future disputes.