- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors with real estate investing strategist David Campbell and financial strategist Patrick Donohoe.
As an investor, I want my money deployed working hard to generate passive income. However, there are times to buy, times to sell, and times to sit on the sideline while you are evaluating your next acquisition. After I’ve acquired an asset it is essential to have access to liquid funds to manage fluctuations in my cashflow. If cashflow is King then liquidity would be Queen.
Whether I’m talking about cash reserves or sitting on the sideline waiting to close my next deal, I want my cash to earn more than the measly interest banks are paying.
If there was a place to safely store your cash while earning interest rates 4-6 times what banks are paying, would you want to know about it?
If there was a way to borrow money at 5% and invest it for virtually guaranteed returns of 6%, would you want to know about it? Did I mention that you don’t need a credit score or a job to qualify for the loan?
What if that cash management strategy also came with the benefits of asset protection, privacy, and tax shelter?
You’ve probably heard about the Infinite Banking Concept which is a cash management strategy utilizing cash value life insurance. Until I did my homework I didn’t realize how powerful this financial strategy can be. It is also much easier to use than you might imagine.
In a 60 minute free webinar with professional real estate investor David Campbell and Patrick Donohoe owner of Paradigm Life, you’ll learn:
- How to safely generate above market interest rates on your cash reserves
- How to implement simple tax strategies to save thousands on your income taxes
- A magic trick to safely invest your cash in three places AT THE SAME TIME!
- How to protect your cash reserves from creditors
Plus you’ll learn the basics of cash value life insurance and how savvy real estate investors use the infinite banking concept to increase their profits, lower their risk, and save on taxes.
Although this is a creative investing strategy that can seem confusing at first, we will do our best to make the information simple, relevant, and easy to use.
MEET OUR WORLD CLASS FACULTY
David Campbell is a professional real estate investor, developer and broker. As the founder of www.HassleFreeCashflowInvesting.com, David enjoys counseling new and experienced investors in both traditional and creative investing strategies.
Patrick Donohoe started Paradigm Life in 2007 with the objective of providing personalized education about the Infinite Banking Concept to families, business owners and investors. He was born and raised in Central Connecticut and currently resides in Salt lake City Utah with his wife and 2 daughters.