- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Chasing Infinite Returns
with Real Estate Investor Financing
If you are a real estate investor, you are trying to control more assets and reduce your liabilities. A savvy real estate investor knows that good debt can work for you; investor financing can be an asset rather than a liability. If you would like to learn how to create good debt and use that debt as a powerful wealth creation tool, this FREE webinar is for you! Professional real estate investor David Campbell and world-class financing strategist Graham Parham will teach you how to use creative and conventional investor financing to increase your cashflow and real estate investor profits.
If you can borrow money at a fixed interest rate of 4% and invest conservatively at 6% profit or better, how much money would you like to borrow? Let’s see… I can borrow $100 and invest it to make a $6 dollar profit. After I pay $4 of interest there is $2 of profit left over for me to keep… Making money on the bank’s money is called arbitrage and it’s the way people get rich in real estate. It is almost impossible to create a fortune in real estate without the responsible use of leverage (debt).
If you could buy property with 100% financing and produce positive cashflow, how many of those properties would you like to own? If you said “AS MANY AS I CAN GET!” you’ve got the right idea. As a real estate investor wouldn’t you like to realistically know how many you can get? If you know the rules lenders are working with, you can develop real estate investor strategies to use these rules to your advantage. If you don’t know the rules, you can’t play (at least not very well).
In this sixty-minute free webinar, our panel of experts will help you unravel the mysteries of real estate investor financing.
1) How to prepare your balance sheet, credit score, mindset, and acquisition strategy to borrow money from banks at unbelievably low interest rates.
2) Creative real estate investor financing strategies to buy income property using low interest rate loans when you have cash but no credit and no income!
3) Creative real estate investor financing strategies to buy income property using low interest rate loans when you have a good job and good credit, but limited amounts of cash for the down payment!
4) How to create double digit, triple digit, or even infinite returns using arbitrage – e.g. borrow money at a fixed rate of 4% and invest it for virtually guaranteed profits of 6% or better.
5) How a real estate investor can leverage even small amounts of equity in their existing real estate to buy more income property.
6) how to refinance your primary residence and rental properties at today’s low interest rates, even if you have NO EQUITY?
This webinar could be a powerful next step in fast tracking your way to real estate investor riches while avoiding hidden pitfalls along the way. If you are or want to be a real estate investor, this is possibly the most important educational event you could attend. This event is too important to miss and too important not to share with your friends.
Our faculty will help you understand the important logistics of getting a loan and we’ll show you the creative secret sauce to create wealth faster than you thought possible.
You can download the presentation slides in pdf form by using this LINK to our SLIDESHARE channel.
Keywords: investor financing, Chasing Infinite Returns