- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Founder of Hassle-free Cashflow Investing
Real Estate Investment Strategist
Developer / Broker / Investor / Syndicator
Public Speaker / Author
5060 SW Philomath Blvd #363, Corvallis, OR 97333
866-931-9149 Ext. 1
Would you like more cashflow?
Here’s your chance to talk with David.
The founder of Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing, David Campbell, started investing in real estate in 1999 while he was working as a full time high school band director with zero net worth. Within six years and before the age of 30, David had become a financially independent millionaire through the vehicle of part-time real estate investing. David left public school teaching in 2005 to focus on real estate development and commercial real estate investment brokerage. His company’s investing and advisory experience has included single-family houses, apartments, retail, office, medical, condo-conversion, net-leased properties, syndications, land development, production home building, private lending, and winery. David has been a featured guest on some of America’s top radio shows and investing podcasts. His blog www.HassleFreeCashflowInvesting.com has been repeatedly named one of the top 100 real estate blogs in America. David is widely recognized as a cashflow real estate investing expert with real estate transactional experience totaling in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Although David left the formal classroom to focus on excelling as a real estate entrepreneur, his passion for teaching and helping others succeed has never left. In David’s Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing newsletter and Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing website, you’ll uncover the cashflow investing strategies and investing opportunities that are the foundation of David’s financial success.
David currently serves as CEO alongside his wife Tamsyn as CFO of various development and asset management companies.
Believing that properties do not have problems, people do, David Campbell takes a people first approach towards finding creative solutions for properties and the people who own them. Davidʼs solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit is best characterized as pragmatic enthusiasm. He is skilled in communicating complex financial matters in simple yet meaningfully direct ways. David has a gift for finding creative financial solutions. Starting with an assessment of an investor’s / asset’s / company’s strengths, David finds ways to leverage those strengths to maximize profit while minimizing investment risk. David Campbell has extensive experience creating private placement syndications, investment partnerships, and providing investor relations services.
As a real estate syndicator, David Campbell has raised and/or managed over $40M of private equity invested into real estate investment and development projects.
David Campbell has served on the advisory board for numerous companies and government agencies. David served as the elected treasurer for the Central Business District Property Based Improvement District – a taxing authority for the City of Vallejo (CA). Current and past consulting clients include real estate development companies and hedge funds with projects in excess of ten billion dollars, manufacturing companies with production and distribution facilities in United States and Mexico, Silicon Valley software companies, and a prominent Napa Valley winery.
David Campbell obtained a real estate brokerage license in 2005 and is a former member of the National Association of Realtors. David is currently the principal officer of FDRE, Inc.; an asset management and private equity firm that assists private and institutional investors place capital into high quality real estate acquisitions and development projects.
David Campbell is a graduate (cum laude) of Chapman University where he attended as a Presidential Scholar and studied organizational leadership with renowned economist and university president Dr. James Doti. David performed graduate studies at California State University Fullerton (CSUF) and University of California Los Angeles (UCLA).
David Campbell has been interviewed and featured in numerous publications including the San Francisco Chronicle, the Vallejo Times-Herald, the Vacaville Sun, the Merit Times, and the San Antonio Business Journal. David is a frequent a keynote speaker at real estate investing clubs and investment seminars in California and Texas. Mr. Campbell is in high demand as a guest speaker at numerous investor clubs, radios shows, and universities.
David Campbell is formerly a guest lecturer and/or adjunct member of the teaching faculty at California State University Fullerton, Santa Ana College, and Azusa Pacific University.
David Campbell’s free ebooks, “Hassle-free Cashflow Investing” and “Hassle-free Cashflow Lending,” as well as his popular real estate investing blog can be found at www.HasslefreeCashflowInvesting.com/blog David Campbell is available for business and investment consulting and public speaking engagements. He may be contacted for media interviews, business consulting and investment opportunities at (866) 931-9149 Ext 1 or David@HassleFreeCashFlowInvesting.com