- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Tax Planning … It’s not about how much you earn. It’s about how much you keep! Learning how to legally avoid or defer the payment of income taxes is essential to your financial success. Our world class faculty will show how real estate investors can legally earn more while paying less in taxes. This webinar recording is suitable for experienced and novice real estate investors.
Tax Planning Strategies for Real Estate Investors
You will learn:
1) Urgent year-end tax moves every real estate investor must be aware of
2) How to take advantage of special 2011 tax deductions before they expire
3) How to get the IRS and your tenants to pay for a healthier retirement than you thought possible
4) Ways to ensure your self-directed IRA stays tax deferred
5) Which investments you should own personally and which investments you should own inside an IRA to optimize your tax advantages
6) How to identify and use your eight essential resources to legally earn more and pay less in taxes
7) Strategies to produce cash flowing real estate profits without the hassle and without the tax
8) Time sensitive legal considerations that could have a huge impact on your taxes
You can download the slides from this presentation HERE.
In this ninety minute free webinar, you’ll hear from:
professional investor / developer David Campbell
self-directed IRA company president Kaaren Hall
veteran tax strategist Amanda Han, CPA
real estate attorney Jeff Lerman
estate planning attorney Michelle Lerman
This webinar is appropriate for both new and well seasoned investors. While this webinar will be recorded, you’ll get the most out of the experience by attending live so you can ask questions. Sign up early because space is limited to just 100 participants.
DAVID CAMPBELL – professional investor / developer
As a real estate developer, investor, syndicator, and broker, David Campbell has been a principal or key advisor to over $800 million of real estate transactions including apartments, office, retail, hospitality, winery, condo-conversion, and production home building. David’s companies have held real estate interests in California, Texas, North Carolina, Delaware, Canada, Mexico, and Belize.
Believing that properties do not have problems, people do, David takes a people first approach towards finding creative solutions for properties and the people who own them. David has a gift for implementing creative financial solutions. Starting with an assessment of an investor’s strengths, David finds ways to leverage those strengths to maximize profit while minimizing investment risk and minimizing hassle.
Kaaren Hall – president of uDirect IRA Services
Kaaren has helped hundreds of people self-direct their retirement savings. A native of California, she has a 16-year background in Real Estate, Property Management and Mortgage Lending. She has worked at such companies as Bank of America, Centex Homes, Pulte Homes and Indymac Bank. She’s held a real estate license in Washington, Texas and California and a Life & Health license in California. Her company, uDirect IRA Services, LLC, offers self-directed education and services to investors, providing excellent customer service. Kaaren is a public speaker and master networker. A mother of two, she lives in Orange County. Educating individual investors and professionals is the cornerstone of uDirect IRA Services. We have events right here in Southern California geared toward self-directed investing. We also offer webinars so no matter where you are you can “Learn to Earn”. uDirect IRA Services provides complete and accurate information on self directed IRAs so you can make the most of your retirement funds. We do not promote any investments. Rather, we provide the knowledge, tools and information you need to make self-direction easy. At uDirect, we help you get started quickly and easily, and stay with you every step of the way.
Amanda Han, CPA – tax strategist
Amanda Han is a tax strategist who specialize in creating cutting-edge tax saving strategies for real estate investors. As a real estate investor, Amanda and has an in-depth understanding of the various aspects of investing including taxation, deal structuring, entity structuring, and money-raising. Amanda is a frequent speaker and educator on tax strategies especially for real estate investors¬†and has recently been selected to be the Lead Instructor for the National REIA Organization teaching investors all across the nation on how to use taxes to significantly increase monthly cash flow. Amanda has also appeared on NBC News Radio as well as Realtor Magazine. FREE DOWNLOAD of Mrs. Han’s ebook “How to AVOID UDFI Taxes when investing with Retirement funds”
Jeffrey H. Lerman – real estate attorney
One of the things clients say they most appreciate about Mr. Lerman is his ability to take complex legal concepts and information, synthesize it and present it in a way that allows an investor to make a good decision quickly. Mr. Lerman handles acquisitions and sales, entity formation, syndication, commercial leases, loan documents, construction documents, loan work-outs and litigation. Mr. Lerman frequently lectures on various real estate and litigation topics, has written numerous articles and has been featured in national news.
Michelle C. Lerman – estate planning attorney
Michelle C. Lerman is at the forefront of current developments in estate planning design strategies. A highly sought-after speaker in the community, Ms. Lerman has been helping clients with their estate planning needs for more than 20 years. She serves on many boards and mentors upcoming attorneys as well. At ease on the air or in the courtroom, Michelle C. Lerman has helped hundreds of clients with her creative solutions and solid advice about estate planning.
End of the Year Tax Planning Strategies for Real Estate Investors
Copyright © 2011 Hassle-free Cashflow Investing, All rights reserved.
We hope these strategies help you earn more while legally paying less tax.