- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Remember the slogan, “you reap what your sow?” To get the results that you desire, like finding great deals or new investors, you need to stay focused on doing the things – the actions – that lead to your desired results, just like the Law of Cause and Effect.
The Law of Cause and Effect dominate our lives. Everything you want or desire is the EFFECT, and most people fall in love with the EFFECT.
All EFFECT’s are the result of some CAUSE – some action. The question for you is this: Will the CAUSE you are implementing produce the EFFECTS you desire? Are you taking consistent and focused actions – the CAUSE – to get the EFFECT you want?
If you believe it will, then do not give up on it. It might take time, but if the CAUSE is the right one, then stay with it until or unless you have proof that there is a better way.
It is so easy to fall in love with the desired EFFECT… i.e. getting rich, having a great relationship or a having a great body. That is easy.
What we should be doing, however, is falling in love with the CAUSE – the actions -all the things we should be doing to achieve the EFFECT. Visualization without action is delusion.
Don’t start worrying about whether or not you will achieve your long term dreams. Maybe you will and maybe you won’t. The much bigger thing to think about is this: Who will you become in the process of going for it. And, if you are doing the right things; doing the right actions on a consistent (daily) basis, the EFFECT will take care of itself. It is all a matter of belief.
We tend to only water the gardens we know that will grow – the gardens where we have planted seeds. We keep watering week after week, pulling weeds and fertilizing, because we believe that what we have planted will grow. If you have planted something, and you are taking consistent, daily action, then you are in the process of having what you want – the EFFECT.
So, make sure you are taking consistent and focused actions so that you get the results you are seeking. Everyone who is at the front of the line started out at the back of the line and the key to success is to get in line and stay in line.
I hope this tip serves you. I look forward to helping you reach for the stars!
Craig Haskell www.ValueHoundAcademy.com