- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
- David Campbell – Founder / Investment Strategist
- COX Premier – Property Management
- real estate investor financing
- Kaaren Hall – uDirect IRA
- Tamsyn Campbell – Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Northwest Registered Agent
- Jeffrey Lerman – Attorney
- Amanda Han – Keystone CPA
- Wayne Sanford – Credit Repair
What Will Happen To You When America No Longer Prints the World’s Reserve Currency?
By Financial Mentor David Campbell
In the spirit of no investor left behind, let’s establish what a world reserve currency is:
A world reserve currency allows international bankers and governments to invoice trade and denominate foreign debt securities in a common currency.
The reason most business people in the world speak at least some English is because English and American dollars are the common language of world commerce. In simple terms, when Iran sells oil to Egypt, Egypt buys its oil using US Dollars. Even though the official currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound and the official currency of Iran is the rial, the two countries conduct business in US dollars because they trust the value of the US dollar more than they trust the value of the other’s native currency. Both countries must have a stockpile of US dollars sitting around so they can send them back and forth to conduct trade with each other.
A world reserve currency is selected by the banking community for the strength and stability of the economy in which the currency is used.
Prior to WWI, the British pound sterling, the French franc and the German mark were used interchangeably in the world’s reserve currency market. A currency becomes less stable when the economy of the country issuing the currency becomes less dominant and bankers begin to abandon it for a currency issued by a more stable economy. After WWI, the German economy was weak and the American economy was strong so the German mark was replaced by the US dollar. After WWII, the British and French economies were weak and therefore the pound and franc were abandoned in favor of the US dollar. The victors of WWII formally discouraged the world from using the currency of Germany and Japan in international trade as an additional means of suppressing their formal rivals. After two consecutive world wars had ravaged the economies of Europe and Asia the United States dollar was in the right place at the right time to be adopted as the world’s reserve currency. Fortunately for America, it has been used as the primary unit of currency in international trade ever since. Having the ability to print the world’s currency is one of the major reasons why the United States enjoyed such unbridled prosperity since WWII.
On August 15, 1971, the United States unilaterally terminated the convertibility of the US dollar to gold when its president, Richard Nixon, gave an executive order without the approval of Congress or the American people.
August 2011 celebrated the fortieth anniversary of the most elaborate Ponzi scheme ever perpetuated. This means for over forty years, America has been printing “counterfeit money” because our money is not backed by anything. Foreign countries have been sending things of tangible value such as food, energy, and labor to America where they receive a limitless supply of a counterfeit currency that is manufactured with the click of a mouse. America imports consumer goods and exports dollars and the world is tired of this unfair imbalance.
If the world stopped accepting the US dollar as the world reserve currency, the Ponzi scheme would come to screeching halt and the last forty years of American prosperity would be exposed for what it is: worldwide theft.
The Ponzi scheme has lasted this long because the whole world is in on the game. If you are a very large, old world nation, you are encouraged to print your own worthless currency and trade it for our worthless currency. If you are a small nation, America will send you a river of American dollars to buy your loyalty. If your country is neither big nor small and you are an emerging market with natural resources America wants, America will flex the muscle of its military to convince you to keep your mouth shut.
Brazil, Russia, India, and China (called BRIC) is the largest entity on the global stage. They are tired of the United States stealing from them by trading with a counterfeit currency and they have formed an economic coalition to find a solution. China is America’s largest lender and trading partner and they are worried America is about to default on its bar tab. China manufactures all of the iPads in the world and then trades them for counterfeit American dollars. If you were China, wouldn’t you be worried?
BRIC is leading a charge to abandon the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency. What does that mean for you? If BRIC chooses a reserve currency other than the US dollar, the rest of the world will probably follow. If the US dollar is not used as a medium of trade between other countries, those dollars will have no value to those countries and the dollars will be sent back to the US economy to buy anything they can. Imagine if the whole world suddenly decides to exchange their dollars for food, energy, labor, and real estate. When the whole world clamors to turn in their US dollars for something of tangible value, a massive influx of worthless dollars will flood the US economy causing tsunami like inflation. America is too deeply in debt to return to a sound money policy where dollars are backed by gold or anything else of intrinsic value. It is only a matter of time before the world abandons the US dollar as a reserve currency (probably replacing the US dollar with a new currency backed by BRIC). In the big scheme of world history, the US dollar has been the world’s dominant reserve currency for a very short time. It would be foolish and arrogant to think the US dollar would have world dominance forever.
I’ve been preaching about the inflation tsunami for the past two years and it is now upon us. The window of opportunity to prepare is about to run out.
If you are looking to protect and enhance your quality of life, you need to understand and accept inflation as a fact of life and make financial decisions accordingly. I have lots of concrete action steps on how to prepare for and prosper from the coming inflation and I would be happy to schedule a phone consultation to share them with you. If you would like to schedule a no cost investment strategy consultation with David Campbell and his team of financial and legal advisors, please click here or call our office at (866) 931-9149 Ext. 1.
To your success,
Office: (866) 931-9149 Ext. 1
PS. You’ve got to watch this four minute video of Richard Nixon describing his executive order to pull the US dollar from the gold standard and how it will impact the American people and the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency.