- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Advantages Of Single-Family Income Property – Get Rich Education Podcast with David Campbell and Keith Weinhold
Direct investment in single family income properties has strong demand from both investors and renters. Single-family home (SFH) income property advantages include: they trade independent of market cap rates, stronger appreciation than apartments, inflation protection, amortization, tax depreciation, lower cost, easier financing, more understandable, no shared walls, divisibility, less tenant turnover, and better locations than apartments. Today’s guest, HassleFreeCashFlowInvesting.com’s David Campbell helps Keith break down single-family investing advantages. Grab Get Rich Education’s new book at GetRichEducation.com/Book
Want more wealth? Listen to this week’s show and learn:
01:15 Ken McElroy in 2017: “It’s a terrible time to buy multifamily in most metros.”
06:23 SFHs trade independent of cap rates.
09:57 Appreciation vs. Inflation.
11:03 SFHs are approachable because they’re lower cost and financing can be easier.
14:52 No shared walls: pests, fires, noise.
18:00 Keep a low equity position for asset protection.
20:53 The fallacy of “buying cash flow”.
25:08 Prepaying the mortgage is a huge mistake.
27:55 SFH: no or low utility payments.
29:00 Neighborhood quality.
32:00 Cash flow.
33:51 Income tax-free states.
34:57 Tenant psychology in SFHs. It “feels like their own”. Exit strategy.
36:50 GREturnkey.com has many of the best income property SFHs.
38:25 Ask: “Mr. Manager, what would like to manage?”
40:40 SFHs have less tenant turnover than apartments.
43:10 SFHs is where you typically start.
45:46 “Leaving a trail behind” with 3.5% down payment FHA loans.
48:30 David’s free e-book at www.HassleFreeCashFlowInvesting.com