- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
David Campbell’s 26 Tips For Efficiency and Success in Business
Although I’m a professional real estate investor / developer, I wrote these efficiency tips in a very broad sense so you’ll get some juicy tidbits from this article regardless of what your business is. If you are a busy person looking to become more efficient this article is for you. I’d love your feedback on these tips so if you have an efficiency tip of your own please leave it in the comments below or send me an email David@HassleFreeCashflowInvesting.com
Professional Real Estate Investor David Campbell’s
26 Tips For Efficiency and Success in Business
1) Use Workflowy.com (free app) to create action items and “how to” lists. Share lists with your colleagues who can update data in real time from their smart phones.
2) Use TimeTrade.com (inexpensive app) to coordinate meeting times with other people.
3) Google Calendar (free app) synced with your smart phone to schedule your day before it happens.
4) Google Docs (free app) for file storage and file sharing with your team and customers.
5) Pre-screen email on SmartPhone during downtime on the train or waiting in lines and then respond when sitting at a desktop.
6) Delegate tasks that take your emotional tokens, especially those that are repeatable. But don’t delegate tasks that only you can do or that would require more time to delegate than if you had done them yourself.
7) Organize your email box using folders with retrieval categories.
8) Schedule the ending time for appointments.
9) Calendar time to complete your to do list.
10) If you have something to say, don’t tell one person at a time; share your message with a group of people.
11) Schedule time to socialize and rest.
12) Make your rest time restful.
13) Be accessible but out of reach by creating small barriers to protect your time.
14) Return phone calls using a hands free headset while walking for health or commuting
15) Articulate what success and accountability looks like to you.
16) Let your professional team earn their fee – don’t try to do everything yourself even if you can.
17) Create and follow systems for accounting and document retrieval using file name taxonomy.
18) Don’t let the urgent get in the way of the important.
19) Start your day with your list of most important things to do (this is not usually responding to all email).
20) Close your door to distractions.
21) Open your mail over the recycle bin or, even better, hire someone else open and sort it for you.
22) When your brain is fuzzy: STOP working, drink water, eat a snack, and get your heart rate up before going back to work
23) Keep other people’s dirty feet out of your head.
24) Maintain positive peer groups and avoid negative peer groups.
25) Work for passive income streams rather than paychecks.
26) Stay with a task until it is done. Minimize mental multi-tasking which results in fewer transitions between projects.
Hopefully at least one of those tips will bring more efficiency to your business. If you have a great tip for efficiency in business, please send me an email or share it on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cashflowinvesting
If you are looking to efficiently grow your passive income through Hassle-Free Cashflow real estate investments and income producing notes, please schedule a phone call with professional investor David Campbell by using this link to his calendar. https://my.timedriver.com/WBYTQ
Real Estate Investing Strategist
Office: (866) 931-9149 Ext. 1