- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
You’ve probably heard lots of reasons why Texas cashflow real estate is attractive to investors, and here are ten more…
1. Texas cashflow real estate was less hurt by the Great Recession than the nation as a whole. Texas was still creating jobs when the rest of the economy had already started losing jobs in May 2008. Also Texas began posting positive employment growth 5 months before the nation as a whole.
2. Texas is the 14th largest economy in the world and 2nd in the nation (behind CA).
3. Texas added more people (nearly 4.3 million) than any other state between the US census counts of 2000 and 2010.
4. State demographers expect a population increase of 12 million in the next 20 years.
5. Texas private sector profitability ranks 13th in the nation. This means that businesses are able to retain more profits, maintaining cashflow and allowing for continued growth and hiring.
6. Texas produces more than 15% of all US exports.
7. Texas has no state income tax which is attractive to workers and businesses alike. Investors who reside in a no income tax states can avoid paying state taxes on Texas real estate profits.
8. The lower cost of living in Texas allows businesses to pay lower wages without affecting the quality of life of their employees. This cost savings allows Texas businesses to remain competitive in and outside of the US.
9. Housing affordability is 68% of the national average ($125,800) while rents for Texas real estate remain strong.
10. Texas ranked 10th in the nation for most entrepreneurs. This makes sense when you consider Texas consistently leads the nation in total number of jobs created and lowest rates of unemployment. Texas actively recruits (poaches) businesses from other states and countries through relocation incentives and tax subsidies for new businesses.
Texas is such a great place to invest, I couldn’t stop at just ten reasons. So, here are two more
11. Texans are more mobile than the rest of the nation on average. This is good for Texas real estate because a growing economy means a continual influx of new renters. This could lead to increases in higher rents in Texas cities like Dallas that are already facing land shortages near the major employment centers.
12. Recent increases in sales tax collections from business purchases, consumer purchases, and automobile sales signal that the Texas economy has emerged from the recent recession.
My favorite reason to invest in Texas cashflow real estate is the turn key investment opportunities offered by Hassle-free Cashflow Investing.
Imagine guaranteed rents = success!
If this has your interest peaked, pick up the phone and give us a call to see if Texas cashflow real estate is what you’ve been looking for. (866) 931-9149 Ext. 1
The statistics in this report come from the office of the Texas Comptroller as well as a report titled Nine Reasons to Invest in Texas printed in Tierra Grande which is published by the Mays Business School Real Estate Center of Texas A&M University.
Invest in Texas cashflow real estate and get Hassle-free cashflow from DAY ONE!
Part of our series of articles on investing in Dallas