- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
21 Ways To Get Out of the Rat Race Faster
By David Campbell On 10/27/2015 · 10 Comments · In Cashflow Investing, Investment Training, personal development
Here are 21 ways to compress the distance from where you are now to financial freedom. I wrote this list specifically for my new friend Don M. but this is some pretty good timeless advice I’d like to share with you.
1) earn more / save more
2) spend less – thus reducing the amount of passive income you need to become financially free
3) start a business parallel to your W-2 so you can: earn – spend – tax rather than the w-2 trap of earn – tax – spend
4) use leverage to create positive arbitrage
5) leverage other people’s time / other people’s knowledge / other people’s relationships / other people’s money / other people’s deal flow
6) be a market cycle investor – buy in a buyer’s market / sell in a seller’s market
7) lower your income tax burden using IRAs / 1031 exchange / long term capital gains rather than ordinary income / HSAs / s-corp tax status to lower self-employment status
8) Be a lifelong learner – study at www.HassleFreeCashflowInvesting.com
9) work with a financial mentor who is financially free
10) invest and work for what the investment and the job will teach you
11) invest in relationships
12) getting rich slow is better than trying to get rich quick and never getting there
13) there will never be a perfect time to launch – take action then make course corrections as you go
14) embrace failure as an opportunity to grow
15) write down your long term goals and your daily to do lists
16) write down your compelling “why”
17) schedule your day and your life – live life by design
18) use your time in your vehicle for studying audio programs
19) protect yourself from negative people and negative environments
20) include your spouse in your financial education and goal setting and dream building
21) get around people who think radically different than you – spending time with “like minded” people is a recipe for producing results you already have – you will become the sum of the people you associate with
(IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN ADVICE FOR DON WHO IS A WORKING PROFESSIONAL WHO REALIZED AT AGE 24 HOW HARD IT IS TO GET OUT OF THE RAT RACE)
Play the cash flow board game to experience getting out of the rat race.
Great advice. Better to start before you’re ready than wait until you “feel” that you are (the day won’t come!).
When investing to get out of the rat race:
Learn to tell the difference between investing and gambling – cash flow first.
Know your precise level of risk tolerance and do not self-justify exceptions.
Always have multiple exit strategy if either of the above conditions should occur.
Remember, Success is a Journey, Not a Destination.
Great post indeed !21 ways are really helpful and easy to understand .A big thanks for sharing this with us
Anyone wanting to see success with investing could benefit from reading this post. Good advice David.
The right way to educate your self before investing. Better to start before you’re ready than wait until you “feel” that you are (the day won’t come!).
Very useful and encouraging article; after 5 years working as a real estate photographer and observing agents, I myself have become interested in investing.
Thanks for the tips.
I’m already utilizing some of them.
Trying to figure out how to implement the rest.
22. Brains storm and Research new investment ideas.