- Investment Opportunities
- FREE Training Videos
- Mortgage Investing
- Video Series – Into To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Philosophy
- INTRO PART 1 – Intro To Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing
- INTRO PART 2 – Learning real estate investing vocabulary
- INTRO PART 3 – Get Higher Returns with Less Invested
- INTRO PART 4 – Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be
- INTRO PART 5 – Taking The Hassle Out Of Your Real Estate Investing
- INTRO PART 6 – Formulas – Using Arbitrage To Increase ROI
- INTRO PART 7 – Understanding Leverage Ratio
- INTRO PART 8 – Calculating ROI Using Leverage Ratio And Arbitrage Spread
- INTRO PART 9 – Increasing Arbitrage Spread Magnifies ROI
- INTRO PART 10 – Property, Location, Team, Financing, and Expectations
- INTRO PART 11 – How To Make Money With Real Estate Investing
- INTRO Part 13 – Are Passive Investments in Real Estate Right for You?
- Video Series – Real Estate Math
- Lesson 1 – Calculating Return on Investment
- Lesson 2 – How and When to Use ROI (return on investment)
- Lesson 3: Calculating Gross Scheduled Income, Adjusted Gross Income, Net Operating Income
- Lesson 4: Calculating Operating Expenses
- Lesson 5: Calculating Capitalization Rate
- Lesson 6 – Calculating Interest Rate
- Video Series – Real Estate Investor Training Webinars
- Secrets of Self-Storage Investing
- Real Estate Collection Agency Secrets For Improving Your Real Estate Profits
- Chasing Infinite Returns with Real Estate Investor Financing
- How to Build Your FICO and Use It for Real Estate Profits
- Cash Management Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Partnering for Profit
- Introduction to NNN Lease Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cashflow Investing for Prosperity and Happiness
- Cashflow Investing Strategies for Recessionary and Inflationary Times
- Creating Your Life By Design
- Keys to Successful Property Management
- Tackling Success: From the NFL to Professional Investor With Professional Athlete Terrence Robinson
- Strategies for Protecting Your Income and Wealth from Rising Inflation
- Video Series – Tax / Accounting / Self-Directed IRA Investing
- A Real Estate Investor’s Comparison of IRA, ROTH IRA, and 401(k)
- Tax Planning Strategies For Cashflow Real Estate Investors
- Year End Tax Strategies for Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Using A Self-Directed IRA to Create Hassle-Free Cashflow
- The Ultimate Tax SmackDown Event: Solo(k) versus IRA
- Back to Basics Bookkeeping For Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
- Using A Self-Directed IRA When Your Income is High But Your Balance Is Low
- Taxmaggedon: tax strategies to Protect Yourself From Tomorrow’s Taxes!
- Creating Powerful Retirement Accounts for Business Owners & Real Estate Investors
- Falling in Love with Real Estate Bookkeeping
- Real Estate Investor Tax Deductions and Investing Strategies
- Why Do Hassle-Free Cashflow Investors Love Texas Real Estate
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Investing Secrets
- Hassle-Free Cashflow Lending Secrets
- How to Avoid UDFI Taxes When Investing in Real Estate with your IRA
- Eight Best Kept Secrets About Investing with your IRA
- A Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- Top 20 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping: Keep the Receipt or Lose the Deduction
- Managing Your Properties with QuickBooks
- Powerful Cash Management Strategies
- 17 Steps to a Successful Joint Venture
- Get a Fast Fifteen Points on Your Credit Report
- 12 Warning Signs You’re Headed For A Lawsuit With Your Partner
- choosing entity type
- 8 Steps to a Payment Agreement
- Negotiate Better Lender Terms
- Foreclosure Process
Real Estate Investor Field Trip
Contact us for current dates
$999 single occupancy
Included: 2 nights at a 3 star hotel, all meals, ground transportation, workbook
INVESTOR FIELD TRIP TESTIMONIALS:
If you have not been on the Dallas investor field trip, you are missing out on some of the best investments I have seen. The great thing about this group is they are not there just to sell you something. You can go and learn about an area and then invest on your own. However, they don’t want to just give you information without providing amazing ways to act on what you have learned. Thanks David for a great time, I learned more about mind set and investing than I thought possible in 3 days. I look forward to investing with you!” – Chris, Nurse Practitioner, Indiana
“I was very pleased at how personable and easy to talk to everyone was – no matter how many digits are in their income. I learned out of the box thinking on investing in real estate rather than the traditional save for a down payment, hope you qualify, repeat the process, and so on. Also, at no time did I feel any pressure to buy anything or even participate in activities or discussions. I felt comfortable at all times which is something that is important to me.” -Nick, General Contractor, California
“The investor field trip was a blast. The most important concept I learned was the difference between equity growth and cashflow and how to distinguish between them. The concept of high leverage with positive cashflow is very useful knowledge as well. It was great spending time with you guys and I truly didn’t want to go home. Watching through David’s eyes on how to judge the marketplace was really worth it right there. -D.B., Accountant, California
“Just wanted you guys to know the investor field trip was top notch, great information that well exceeded my expectations. Now I just need to use it to take actions that will give me better relationships, and a better future.” – Jerry, Beijing China
These are just some of the many things that savvy real estate investors like about Dallas, Texas.
*Positive Cashflow *Stable Prices * Job Growth *Population Growth
*Strong Rental Demand *Friendly Business Environment *Rising Occupancy Rates
*Big Labor Pool *Great Infrastructure *Centrally Located * Diverse Economy
Real Estate Investors!
- Watch how seasoned pros tour a market to discover pockets of opportunity.
- Discover why successful investors are interested in Dallas right now.
- Gain valuable insights from experienced developers about creative options they’re using to get deals done – with little or no money down!
- We’ll study how to make money with single family homes, apartments, commercial property, and developing land.
You’ll get to pick the brains of professional real estate investor / developer David Campbell, insurance and credit experts, local real estate brokers, financing specialists, and property management experts.
Real Estate Professionals!
- Find out how to sell one of the hottest investment markets in the U.S. – no matter where you live
- Build strategic relationships with developers, property managers and other professionals in the Dallas market
- Learn financial strategies to help your clients make money with real estate and want to buy more – through you!
You will discover how to:
- Turn $50,000 into a $500,000 real estate portfolio in less than 12 months
- Find and close positive cash flow properties with little or no money down
- Use proven deal structures that can turn an ordinary rental property into a super-charged investment producing high annualized returns
- Analyze markets and properties like the pros
Our investor field trip are:
- NOT high pressure buy now sales events
- NOT an excuse to sell you the super-expensive secret formula boot camp
- NOT merely theoretical. We are out in the marketplace meeting with professionals and analyzing real properties the entire weekend.
Our investor field trips ARE about meeting with real professionals into the real world where the real investing takes place. You’ll be in a small group where you’ll see a lot and get to ask lots of questions.
We can’t guarantee that you’ll take what you learn and make money. That would be a dishonest sales pitch. But, if you don’t attend this educational event, you won’t learn our proven investment strategies or be in a position to make far more money than the trip costs.
We like real estate. We like cashflow and equity. We like Dallas. We think you’ll like it too. Come find out!